Thursday 1 September 2011

Benjamin Scott Meyers


Hello world! My name is B.S. Meyers and before you ask, those are my initials, however derogatory they may seem. My real name is Benjamin Scott Meyers and I am sixteen years old. I’m a writer who spent two and a half years writing, editing and revising my first novel, The Greatest Story Never Told. The final edits of my first novel are finished and now it’s time for me to find a literary agent and get published! Follow me on a journey through my mind as I reach ever closer to my goal of being published!
I started my first book on January 14, 2009 and it’s come a long way! My purpose for writing is to have fun and to show you what I believe. I believe that love is the most powerful thing in the Universe and I want to prove it to you. It is also my belief that any ordinary human being (or any other sentient life-form) can do great things.

https://bsmeyersauthor.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment