Saturday 13 August 2011

Erica Lucke Dean

"Life is too short for cheap sheets." These are words to live by.


I don't get nearly enough sleep as it is, so if I'm spending my time between the sheets, you can bet they are going to be really nice sheets!
My sleeping habits aside...I have always considered myself a writer, even during those dark days when I was only writing for myself.
These days, I find myself writing into the wee hours of the morning on a daily basis, and not just for my own enjoyment...although I must admit, I make myself laugh fairly regularly.
I have several novels ready and waiting for the right publisher to come along and snatch them up...I know they will, it's just a matter of time...and I have included the first chapters of two of those so you can get just a taste (check out the Books tab at the top of the page).  I'm fairly certain that you will be begging me for more pages, and I can't wait to make them available at your local bookstore!

'Erica Lucke Dean'

http://www.ericaluckedean.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment