Friday 5 August 2011

Julie Anne Lindsey

As an only child I always had plenty of time to people watch and make things up. When I didn’t think I could make a living at the latter, my love of people led me to a BA in Psychology instead. A few years and three kids later, I discovered the thrill of writing. Writing lets me harness my seemingly endless supply of energy and enthusiasm and create something of value in the wake.
I’m excited to have a place where I can journal my progress, failures and all.  Getting a manuscript published is a labor of love, a test of skill, character and fortitude. I write, and read, and edit, and fret. It’s become evident to me that this endeavor must be chronicled.  So, here it is. This is my journey, my Musings From The Slush. <– Now Musings from a Midwestern Writer. I made it out! I’m free from the slush!
Update: I have contracted with the Turquoise Morning Press! My debut novella entitled Bloom will launch their new line of Honey Creek books in February 2012! Then next summer you can read my follow up novella Love Blossoms. Thank you

http://blog.juliealindsey.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment